NEWS & TOPICS
2021.04.01. Mayuri Nakagawa joined our group as a graduate student.
2021.02.19. Invited talk at CEMS Topical Meeting "Topology in Photon-Matter Interaction" (Online)
2021.01.21. N. Kanda et al., Opt. Express 29, 3479 (2021).
Our paper for demonstrating optical parametric amplification of 17-45 THz pulses and developing extremely-phase-stable THz-MIR light source was published in Optics Express.
2021.01.21. Invited talk at CATS workshop on Nonlinear Electromagnetic Dynamics of Topological Semimetals (Online)
2020.10.07. Seminar talk at Correlated electrons virtual international seminars (Online)
2020.09.24. N. Kanda et al., Light Sci. Appl. 9, 168 (2020).
A new paper by N. Kanda for developing a MHz-repetition-rate coherent XUV source was published in Light: Science & Applications.
2020.09.09. Invited talk at JSAP-OSA Joint Symposia (Online)
2020.05.07. N. Kanda et al., arXiv:2005.03538 [physics.optics]
A new preprint by N. Kanda et al. was posted on arXiv.
2020.04.01. Yuta Murotani and Tomohiro Fujimoto joined our group as a posdoc researcher and a graduate student.
2020.03.19. B. Cheng, N. Kanda et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 117402 (2020). (equal contribution)
Our paper for observation of efficient terahertz harmonic generation and sub-cycle time-resolved study of electron dynamics in a Dirac semimetal Cd3As2 was published in Physical Review Letters.
2020.02.14. T. Matsuda et al., Nature Commun. 11, 909 (2020).
Our paper for observation of terahertz anomalous Hall effect in a Weyl antiferromanget Mn3Sn was published in Nature Communications.
2020.02.02-07. Invited talk at Gordon Research Conference: Ultrafast Phenomena in Cooperative Systems (Lucca, Italy)
2020.02.01-06. SPIE OPTO Ultrafast Phenomena and Nanophotonics XXIV (San Francisco, USA)
2019.12.29. T. Matsuda et al., arXiv:1912.12668 [cond-mat.mtrl-sci]
A new preprint by T. Matsuda et al. was posted on arXiv.
2019.09.25-27. Workshop for Nano- and Ultrafast Surface Science (NUSS) (Germany)
2019.09.05. H. Niwa et al., Phys. Rev. B 100, 104507 (2019).
Our paper revealing intense light-induced nonequilibrium response of a cuprate superconductor was published in Physical Review B as Editors' Suggestion.
2019.08.20. B. Cheng, N. Kanda et al., arXiv:1908.07164 [cond-mat.mtrl-sci]
A new preprint by B. Cheng, N. Kanda et al. was posted on arXiv. (equal contribution)
- 2019.06.25. S. Nakamura et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 257001 (2019).
Our paper for the development of new detection schme for the Higgs amplitude mode in a superconductor by supercurrent injection was published in Physical Review Letters.
- 2019.05.09. Bing Cheng from Johns Hopkins University joined our group for collaboration research.
- 2019.02.18-20. Topological Phases and Functionality of Correlated Electron Systems 2019 (TPFC2019) (Kashiwa)
- 2018.12.13-14. The 31st International Symposium on Superconductivity (ISS2018) (Ibaraki)
- 2018.09.03. Prof. N. Peter Armitage joined our group as a visiting professor for JSPS Invitational Fellowships for Resarch in Japan (Long-term).
- 2018.04.12. Group webpage was modified.
- 2018.04.02. Natsuki Kanda and Takuya Matsuda joined our group as an assistant professor and a posdoc researcher.
- 2018.03.14. K. Katsumi et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 117001 (2018).
Our paper for the detection of the Higgs amplitude mode in a d-wave cuprate superconductor was published in Physical Review Letters as Editors' Suggestion.
- 2018.03.09. G. Yumoto et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 107401 (2018).
Our paper for terahertz extreme nonlinearity in graphene was published in Physical Review Letters.
- 2018.01.25. Invited talk at ISSP Colloquiums
- 2017.12.05. Invited talk at Symposium on Frontier of Terahertz Science IV (Atami)
- 2017.11.14. K. Katsumi et al., arXiv:1711.04923 [cond-mat.supr-con]
Our preprint for the detection of the Higgs amplitude mode in a d-wave cuprate superconductor was uploaded on arXiv.
- 2017.11.01. The research associate position was closed. Thank you for so many applications.
- 2017.10.16. Talk at LASOR seminor (ISSP)
- 2017.09.21-24. Oral presentation in JPS 2017 Autumn Meeting (Iwate)
- 2017.09.05-08. The 78th JSAP Autumn Meeting, 2017 (Fukuoka)
- 2017.09.04. Hosono-san joined our group as a secretary.
- 2017.08.23. Self-introduction at icaffe in ISSP.
- 2017.08.04. We have an open position for a research associate. See details here.
- 2017.07.21. R. Matsunaga et al., Phys. Rev. B 96, 020505(R) (2017).
Our paper for the Higgs mode contribution on nonliner terahertz susceptibility in a superconductor NbN was published in Physical Review B Rapid Communication.
- 2017.07.03. R. Matsunaga moved to The Institute for Solid State Physics, The University of Tokyo as an associate professor.