NEWS & TOPICS
2020.10.07. Seminar talk at Correlated electrons virtual international seminars (Online)
2020.09.24. N. Kanda et al., Light Sci. Appl. 9, 168 (2020).
A new paper by N. Kanda for developing a MHz-repetition-rate coherent XUV source was published in Light: Science & Applications.
2020.09.09. Invited talk at JSAP-OSA Joint Symposia (Online)
2020.05.07. N. Kanda et al., arXiv:2005.03538 [physics.optics]
A new preprint by N. Kanda et al. was posted on arXiv.
2020.04.01. Yuta Murotani and Tomohiro Fujimoto joined our group as a posdoc researcher and a graduate student.
2020.03.19. B. Cheng, N. Kanda et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 117402 (2020). (equal contribution)
Our paper for observation of efficient terahertz harmonic generation and sub-cycle time-resolved study of electron dynamics in a Dirac semimetal Cd3As2 was published in Physical Review Letters.
2020.02.14. T. Matsuda et al., Nature Commun. 11, 909 (2020).
Our paper for observation of terahertz anomalous Hall effect in a Weyl antiferromanget Mn3Sn was published in Nature Communications.
2020.02.02-07. Invited talk at Gordon Research Conference: Ultrafast Phenomena in Cooperative Systems (Lucca, Italy)
2020.02.01-06. SPIE OPTO Ultrafast Phenomena and Nanophotonics XXIV (San Francisco, USA)
2019.12.29. T. Matsuda et al., arXiv:1912.12668 [cond-mat.mtrl-sci]
A new preprint by T. Matsuda et al. was posted on arXiv.
2019.09.25-27. Workshop for Nano- and Ultrafast Surface Science (NUSS) (Germany)
2019.09.05. H. Niwa et al., Phys. Rev. B 100, 104507 (2019).
Our paper revealing intense light-induced nonequilibrium response of a cuprate superconductor was published in Physical Review B as Editors' Suggestion.
2019.08.20. B. Cheng, N. Kanda et al., arXiv:1908.07164 [cond-mat.mtrl-sci]
A new preprint by B. Cheng, N. Kanda et al. was posted on arXiv. (equal contribution)
- 2019.06.25. S. Nakamura et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 257001 (2019).
Our paper for the development of new detection schme for the Higgs amplitude mode in a superconductor by supercurrent injection was published in Physical Review Letters.
- 2019.05.09. Bing Cheng from Johns Hopkins University joined our group for collaboration research.
- 2019.02.18-20. Topological Phases and Functionality of Correlated Electron Systems 2019 (TPFC2019) (Kashiwa)
- 2018.12.13-14. The 31st International Symposium on Superconductivity (ISS2018) (Ibaraki)
- 2018.09.03. Prof. N. Peter Armitage joined our group as a visiting professor for JSPS Invitational Fellowships for Resarch in Japan (Long-term).
- 2018.04.12. Group webpage was modified.
- 2018.04.02. Natsuki Kanda and Takuya Matsuda joined our group as an assistant professor and a posdoc researcher.
- 2018.03.14. K. Katsumi et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 117001 (2018).
Our paper for the detection of the Higgs amplitude mode in a d-wave cuprate superconductor was published in Physical Review Letters as Editors' Suggestion.
- 2018.03.09. G. Yumoto et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 107401 (2018).
Our paper for terahertz extreme nonlinearity in graphene was published in Physical Review Letters.
- 2018.01.25. Invited talk at ISSP Colloquiums
- 2017.12.05. Invited talk at Symposium on Frontier of Terahertz Science IV (Atami)
- 2017.11.14. K. Katsumi et al., arXiv:1711.04923 [cond-mat.supr-con]
Our preprint for the detection of the Higgs amplitude mode in a d-wave cuprate superconductor was uploaded on arXiv.
- 2017.11.01. The research associate position was closed. Thank you for so many applications.
- 2017.10.16. Talk at LASOR seminor (ISSP)
- 2017.09.21-24. Oral presentation in JPS 2017 Autumn Meeting (Iwate)
- 2017.09.05-08. The 78th JSAP Autumn Meeting, 2017 (Fukuoka)
- 2017.09.04. Hosono-san joined our group as a secretary.
- 2017.08.23. Self-introduction at icaffe in ISSP.
- 2017.08.04. We have an open position for a research associate. See details here.
- 2017.07.21. R. Matsunaga et al., Phys. Rev. B 96, 020505(R) (2017).
Our paper for the Higgs mode contribution on nonliner terahertz susceptibility in a superconductor NbN was published in Physical Review B Rapid Communication.
- 2017.07.03. R. Matsunaga moved to The Institute for Solid State Physics, The University of Tokyo as an associate professor.